Interest Sub Category:
Job Title :
Type of Position:
District of Columbia
• 2+ years of experience and BA/BS degree preferred. (7 yrs related professional experience without the degree.)
• Experience with MS Office suite, KSN, and other FAA systems (GovTrip, Crux, CASTLE).
• Ability to complete tasks with minimal guidance and work as part of a diverse team.
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
URS Corporation - a FORTUNE 500 Company - is a fully integrated engineering and technical services organization with the capabilities to support every stage of the project life cycle. URS provides these services for the U.S. federal government, national governments of other countries, state and local government agencies in the United States, FORTUNE 500 companies and other multinational corporations. We have approximately 50,000 employees in a network of offices in more than 30 countries. The Company’s business is focused on four key market sectors: Federal, Infrastructure, Power, and Industrial & Commercial.
URS is looking for a Program Administrator to join our team in Washington, D.C.!
The Program Administrator shall provide administrative, data entry and analytical support to our client, using the Microsoft Office suite, Lotus Notes, and KSN.
Duties shall include, but are not limited to:
• Drafting memorandums, reports, and non-technical papers using FAA branding guidance to include tables, charts, graphs, and presentations. Data entry, stratification, manipulation, and analysis following FAA rules and regulations.
• Provide general office assistance such as scheduling meetings and conference rooms, maintaining manager’s calendars assisting with document preparation, making travel reservations and processing time and attendance records.
• Provide data entry services to update/maintain data bases of support requirements;
• Assist with development and implementation of process improvement initiatives;
• Develop and prepare briefing materials;
• Capture, track, monitor, and disseminate group Action Items;
• Track program metrics and report status.
URS Corporation - 15 months ago
URS Corporation provides a range of engineering, construction, maintenance, and technical services for customers around the world. Through...