Select Positions within a Malcolm Baldrige Award Winning Hospital!
Under general supervision, provides and directs patient care including assessment, planning, implementation and evaluation within the guidelines of the standards of nursing care and operational guidelines.
The benefits of working for a leading healthcare organization in the St. Louis area:
- Registered Nurse, licensed in the state of Missouri.
- 1 year of related hospital experience.
- Solid competencies in assessment, interpersonal, and critical thinking.
- Support and fulfill the mission and values of SSM.
- Cultivate professional growth and development.
- ACLS, CPR and BLS also required.
"Through our exceptional health care services, we reveal the healing presence of God."
- Health/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Paid Time off
- And much, much more!
For more information, please contact Amy Lynch at (573) 446-9477 or Amy_Lynch@ssmhc.com
RN,Registered Nurse, R.N., ICU, Critical Care, CCL, Cardiac Cath Lab
SSM Health Care
- 2 years ago - save job