Canon U.S.A., Inc., is a leader in professional business and consumer imaging equipment and information systems. Our extensive product line and digital solutions enable businesses and consumers worldwide to capture, store, and distribute information. Canon products include color and black-and-white copiers, printers, image filing systems, facsimile machines, cameras and lenses, camcorders, semiconductor, broadcast, and optical equipment, flatbed scanners, and other specialized industrial products.
Canon U.S.A., Inc., is conducting a search for an Senior Technical Support Specialist to support Consultants and Integrators. Produce, maintain documentation and assets to help in this role as well as conduct visits to customers and end users when needed.
- Provide technical assistance to integrators, dealers and distributors.
- Work with system integrators to help design audio visual and security system.
- Support Consultants in audio visual and security/surveillance markets.
- Projector control system compatibility and testing
- Technical Support at Trade shows and events
- Must have Technical degree in computer or related
- Must have strong networking background
- Must have excellent communications skills
- CTIA+ certification recommended
- Cisco Certification recommended but not required
- Security market background recommended
- AV industry knowledge recommended
- Job requires 30% travel. This position requires driving for company business as an essential function of the job and must remain in compliance with company safety guidelines and policies.
Canon USA - 20 months ago
copy to clipboard
Canon U.S.A., Inc., headquartered in Melville, New York, is a leading provider of consumer, business-to-business, and industrial digital...