Global Compliance Investigations-Principal
The Principal, Global Compliance Investigations provides direction, monitors progress and conducts confidential investigations of diverse scope into allegations of violation of law, Code of Conduct, company policy or ethics. Ideal candidates will have forensic accounting experience, strong analytical and quantitative skills and have experience investigating matters related to regulations applicable to the medical device industry (e.g. the anti-kickback statute, Foreign Corrupt Practices Act, etc.).
· Define project goals, meet schedules, resolve issues, develop performance goals, act as a technical advisor and execute US and International investigations.
· Develop strategy and work plans to investigate alleged violations of law, Code of Conduct, company policy or ethics.
· Conduct investigations of varied complexity and scope, including data gathering, analyses, interviews, report writing and development of corrective action recommendations.
· Establish operating policies and procedures that may have a company-wide effect on investigation processes and protocols.
· Work with Global Compliance Manager II and Director of Investigations, Auditing and Monitoring to interpret and recommend modifications to organizational policies and/or training as a result of investigation findings as well as benchmarking of other companies in the industry.
· Document investigations, including maintaining and archiving work papers.
Assist in creation of tools and templates for investigations as well as improvements to tools used for reporting.
Analyze investigations trends and metrics, creating reports for use by Senior Management.
· Maintain a high degree of interest in professional development. Attend relevant compliance and investigations training sessions and conferences and maintain ongoing professional credentials (e.g. CPA, J.D., etc.).
Quality Systems Duties and Responsibilities
- Demonstrate awareness of the company’s commitment to patient safety and product quality.
- Ensure all actions and all work product complies with the company’s commitment to quality and regulations governing the corporate quality program.
- Model Global Compliance commitment to “Integrity in Everything We Do.”
· 7 - 11+ years of experience in forensic accounting/auditing field.
· Strong leadership skills and ability to communicate with all levels of management and employees.
· Strong analytical, critical thinking and excel skills as well as demonstrated accuracy and attention to detail.
· Ability to work with large amounts of data to analyze information while still seeing the “big picture”.
· Excellent project management skills with the ability to organize and manage multiple priorities.
· Strong educational credentials. Advanced degree preferred. Accounting degree, CPA and/or CFE required.
· Excellent interpersonal, communication, presentation, influencing, negotiation and mediation skills.
· Confidence to handle difficult conversations, pressures and deadlines.
· Travel requirements range between 0% - 5% of the job.
· Fully engaged and self-starting. Possess a high energy level and strong work ethic with a commitment to continuous improvement in a dynamic environment that strives to exceed expectations. Demonstrated ability/experience in an environment of change and continuous improvement.
· Demonstrated strong commitment to compliance, ethics and accountability.
· Displays strong leadership attributes; inspires excellence in colleagues.
· Exhibits passion for compliance and the business.
Boston Scientific Corporation - 22 months ago
copy to clipboard
Boston Scientific knows that nothing is simple in matters of the heart. The company makes medical supplies and devices used to diagnose and...