Our Lady of Peace (OLOP)
is a private, not-for-profit psychiatric hospital in Louisville, KY. The hospital was originally founded in 1951 by the Sisters of Charity of Nazareth. With 396 beds, Peace is one of the one of the largest psychiatric hospitals in the nation. The Children’s
at Our Lady of Peace is the largest and most comprehensive private provider of child/adolescent inpatient psychiatric care in the country. Our Lady of Peace operates a full continuum of services for patients from young children to seniors, with a special emphasis on psychiatric care for children and adolescents, including several special needs programs. Patients come to Peace from all over
and the surrounding region, including eleven other states. Visit
This position is responsible for ensuring that all organization employees and affiliated students receive orientation and continuous education necessary for competency in meeting patient needs. This position is a resource for and provides instruction in the care of various patient populations including pediatric, adolescent, adult and geriatric.
: Graduate of state approved of nursing. BSN required. Masters preferred. Active RN licensure in Commonwealth of Kentucky.
3 years clinical nursing experience, previous teaching skills and/or management skills. Critical care experience preferred.
Catholic Health Initiatives and its organizations are Equal Opportunity Employers.
- Demonstrates a commitment to service, organization values and professionalism through appropriate conduct and demeanor at all times.
- Adheres to and exhibits our core values:
Having a profound spirit of awe and respect for all creation, shaping relationships to self, to one another and to God and acknowledging that we hold in trust all that has been given to us.
Moral wholeness, soundness, uprightness, honesty and sincerity as a basis of trustworthiness.
Feeling with others, being one with others in their sorrows and joys, rooted in the sense of solidarity as members of the human community.
Outstanding achievement, merit, virtue; continually surpassing standards to achieve/maintain quality.
- Maintains confidentiality and protects sensitive data at all times.
- Adheres to organizational and department specific safety standards and guidelines.
- Works collaboratively and supports efforts of team members.
- Demonstrates exceptional customer service and interacts effectively with physicians, patients, residents, visitors, staff and the broader health care community.
Scheduled Hours per 2-week Pay Period
For Catholic Health Initiatives (CHI), returning sick people to good health is more than a business -- it's a mission. Formed in 1996...