Currently we are seeking individuals for the following position:
IT Support Technician
IT Support Technician Job Responsibilities
IT Support Technician Skills Required to be considered:
- Handle top tier complex customer tickets and high priority IT projects.
- The tickets can affect single users, such as Executives, or larger amounts of end users in priority Call Centers.
- Troubles are typically highly complex and have passed up through the initial support tiers from the Help Desk, Field Services, Onsite Support, and Offshore Support to finally rest in the onshore complex ticket queue.
- IT projects that may be assigned can be new technologies, or applying existing technologies to new areas of our business.
- Windows Certification a plus or at least 5 years of proven advanced troubleshooting work
- Ability to do deep dive analysis of Blue Screen dumps and logs/traces
- Office 2007 and 2010 proficiency
- Internet Explorer 7,8,9 experience
- Have worked in an Active Directory Domain environment with knowledge on how policies interact with login script etc.
- Proven customer service record
- Knowledge of Desktop and Laptop Operating System internals
- Knowledge of networking and protocols
- Ability to work with major vendors such as Microsoft.
- Expertise in general PC troubleshooting with good logical troubleshooting skills in networking and application functionality
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and organizational skills.
- Understanding of tools and automation
- Electronic Software Distribution experience ie Marimba
IT Support Technician Minimum Education Required:
- Knowledge of Apple Operating Systems (Mac and iPads)
- Experience with Remote Control support tools.
- Knowledge of Electronic Software Distribution processes
- Ability to write new scripts and make automation and tools
Applicant must be eligible to work in the US for immediate opening.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or related field or equivalent experience
The Bartech Group, one of America's largest and fastest-growing staffing firms, continues to elevate the staffing industry to a higher level of thinking. Bartech Enterprise Staffing specializes in temporary and direct placement of Engineering, IT, Technical, Finance & Accounting, and Professional staff.
When you join The Bartech Group you launch a career. We support you with a comprehensive benefit plan, offering exceptional medical, dental, and vision care; life and disability insurance; paid time off including holidays; and 401K.
Bartech Group - 2 years ago
The Bartech Group is compelled to raise the bar when it comes to your staffing needs. One of the nation's largest minority-owned...