With more than 6500 people around the globe, GHD is one of the world's leading engineering, architecture and environmental consulting firms. Servicing clients across five continents our people share a passion for successful project delivery and exceptional results. We have an ongoing requirement for high-calibre professionals to join our global network. |
Based in our Guam office, we currently have an exciting opportunity for a Site Inspector/Construction Manager to join the team. Working on a range of current and upcoming projects, this role will see you work across multiple construction projects across the public and private sector.
Our close-knit Guam office is made up of a group of vibrant and dynamic individuals, who enjoy the diversity of their projects and camaraderie of their co-workers. This in turn has led to a positive culture, fostering an environment of Teamwork, Respect and Integrity.
- An Associate or Bachelor degree in construction management, engineering or a similar field is preferred.
This a great opportunity for you to continue developing your career in construction, while being part of a well-established and growing organization. If you are a proactive, results-driven individual with a background that shows a successful track record, underpinned by solid relationships and a strong work ethic then we would welcome your application!
- Minimum of 5+ years relevant construction industry related experience, preferably with a focus on construction management.
- Candidates must be familiar with Guam building standards and any related statutes (for construction purposes)
- Broad exposure to a range of infrastructure construction projects
- Ability to read and interpret constructions plans, specifications, inspection procedures and maintain daily reports. Candidates with some design experience will be highly regarded.
- Strong communication and demonstrated client and contractor relationship skills
- Well organized, with the flexibility to manage competing priorities and meet deadlines
- Valid driver license and clean driving record
- Ability to pass any required background tests for job site clearances
At GHD we offer a professional work environment and culture, with attractive compensation packages based on your qualifications, skills and experience. Employees have access to a full roster of competitive benefits, including an ongoing commitment to your professional development through a range of in-house training programs.
As a multicultural organization, we encourage individual achievement and recognize the strength of a diverse workforce. To apply, please submit your CV and cover letter to the appropriate role via http://www.ghd.com/careers. For a confidential discussion you may call Trish Fernandez, People Advisor on 1 949 585 5209.
CareerBuilder - 12 months ago
GHD is one of the world’s leading engineering, architecture and environmental consulting companies.
Established in 1928, GHD...