ENERCON Services, Inc., founded in 1983, is an engineering, environmental, technical and management services firm providing a broad range of professional services to private, public, and government sector clients throughout the United States. With 21 offices and over 1600 professionals in a broad range of disciplines, we have substantial capabilities that help our clients to address both today's and tomorrow's problems. We are an employee-owned company whose reputation for innovation, diligence, and commitment has led to growth and success for ourselves and our clients.
What makes ENERCON a great place to work?
Commitment to Quality - Because we are an employee-owned firm, each of us has a personal stake in the company's performance and progression. Our commitment to excellence is shared company-wide and promotes values such as integrity and professionalism, client focus and quality service.
Growth and Stability - ENERCON has become a recognized name among environmental services professionals; offering a breadth of services means an open scope of exposure and career advancement opportunities to our associates. Our competitive compensation and benefits package is just one of the many reasons our associates invest in long-term careers with us.
A Voice that Counts - We maintain a "small company" environment where our associates are valued contributors to the organization. We embrace and promote openness in business and communication with our employees, as they are also our stake-holders, business owners and esteemed partners.
Reporting to our Manager of Corporate Quality Assurance, the QA Specialist will assist with, and provide for the planned, systematic approach to quality assurance. An approach designed to provide confidence that corporate programs and products conform to established requirements. Position responsibilities will include:
- Internal and External Assessment
- External Audits
- Project Document Reviews and Oversight
- Performance Tracking System Implementation (Corrective Action & Performance Monitoring)
- Records Management Oversight
- QA Program Maintenance and Enhancement (ASME/ANSI NQA-1)
(education, skills, certifications, licenses):
- Bachelors' degree from an accredited college/university in a scientific discipline or equivalent relevant experience is preferred.
- Previous quality assurance experience, preferably in the nuclear power industry.
- Prior experience and certification as a Lead Auditor per ANSI N45.2.23 and/or NQA-1, 1994, Basic Requirement 2, Supplement 2S-3 is preferred.
- Ability to work in and lead project or audit teams.
- Practical knowledge of engineering methods and techniques with the ability to read and interpret engineering and design plans and specifications.
- Ability to travel approximately 25%.
Enercon Services Inc - 14 months ago