Job Summary: |
- Supports the implementation of the Network ’s quality assurance, utilization review and risk management programs.
- Assists in insuring Network compliance with relevant legal (state and federal), regulatory (funder, licensing, etc.) accreditation and best practice standards.
- Monitors and coordinates interagency performance, quality assurance and risk management reviews.
- Position requires significant travel within the state of Rhode Island.
- Bachelor Degree in the Social Sciences (Psychology, Social Work) or Business Administration
- A minimum of 2 years demonstrated successful experience in quality assurance and improvement activities using control standards, procedures and statistical techniques.
- Valid driver ’s license required
- Knowledge of the structure and content of the English language including the meaning and spelling of words, rules of composition, and grammar.
The competitive benefits program offered by Child
" Family includes, but is not limited to: • Medical and dental insurance • 401(k) employer-matched retirement plan • Life and long-term disability insurance • Discounted child care available at main building • Employee Recruitment Program (ERP) • Flexible Spending Account (FSA) • Worksite wellness programs • Generous paid leave • Tuition Assistance Program (TAP)