The front desk manager works independently, and without direct supervision. Possesses strong communication, telephone, and customer service skills. Meets and greets residents; checks guests and service providers in/out. Able to understand and react to emergency response and access control procedures; monitors and operates electronic security control systems; and accurately maintains daily logs, records and forms.
· Demonstrates excellent customer service, communication and time management skills.
· Monitors and Controls Electronic Security Control Systems.
· Responds to emergency situations in a timely and efficient manner.
· Monitors and controls access to the building.
· Maintains daily log, records and forms.
· Resolves and follows-up on all complaints/issues.
· Maintains a safe and secure environment throughout the building/property(s).
· May be assigned other duties by the on-site property manager.
· Follows safety procedures and maintains a safe work environment.
· High school diploma or equivalency required. College level courses in business or hospitality preferred.
· Must posses’ strong customer service background.
· Two (2) to three (3) years of business experience in similar position preferred.
· Command of information system hardware/software is preferred.
· Effective written and verbal communication skills.
· Multiple language fluency is desirable.
· Strong customer service, communication and interpersonal skills required.
· Ability to lift up to 50 lbs;
· Standing, sitting, walking and occasional climbing.
· The employee is required to work at a personal computer for extended periods of time as well as talking on the phone for extended periods of time.
· Ability to detect auditory and/or visual emergency alarms.
· Ability to work extended/flexible hours, weekends, and attend Board meetings as required.
· Driving when necessary.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of the job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
FirstService wants to be first when it comes to real estate services. The company has subsidiaries that provide commercial property...