Provide organizational and administrative support to the Executive Admin and CEO. Manage the flow of information to and from, including phone traffic, email exchanges and reports. Act as the Executive Admin's point of contact for external and internal inquiries and coordination of meetings, travel and special events.
Prepare, edit and distribute correspondence (e.g., letters, FAX, emails, reports, etc.) to external contacts, interoffice personnel and associated management team with limited input.
Answer, screen, and direct incoming communications such as phone calls, general mail, email traffic, faxes and messages in a timely manner. In the absence of the Executive Admin, personally initiates responses to time-sensitive requests or ensures responsible parties respond within established deadlines.
Coordinate air ticketing, transfers, cabin requests and hotel accommodations for CEO and other personnel, as needed. Assist in processing expense reports.
Maintain and order department supplies. Code and route invoices for approval. May approve invoices on behalf of the Executive Admin.
Consolidate data and information for various meetings, and reports within established deadlines. Assign and distribute meeting minutes and compiles responses for final review by the Executive Admin.
Review and reconcile department's time and attendance system to ensure accuracy of employees' work hours before payroll processing.
Tracks the completion of various projects assigned to the CEO's staff.
Coordinate the scheduling of meetings and events exercising independent judgment to minimize schedule conflicts and recommend alternatives. Monitor, maintain and update Executive Admin's calendar.
Responds to inquires from business partners, vendors and guests as they apply to the department or the Executive Admin's area of expertise.
May have department or functional-area specific responsibilities or tasks that require little oversight or input from the Executive Admin.
- Outstanding knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite Applications.
- Ability to perform well amid changing priorities and under strict deadlines.
- Ability to quickly gain knowledge of the company/department, product/function, and internal organizational structure.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrates professionalism and strong interpersonal skills with ability to interact well with personnel of all levels of the organization including other Carnival Corporation Brands
- Demonstrates confidentiality, strong organizational skills with attention to detail and follow through.
- Minimum three years office management or other administrative support experience.
Holland America Line Inc - 2 years ago