Bard Peripheral Vascular is located Tempe, AZ – where a tradition of vascular innovation spans decades of focusing on improving the quality of patients’ lives.
From C. R. Bard’s first arterial prosthesis developed in 1954, Bard and the division of Bard Peripheral Vascular have demonstrated commitment to innovative medical technology by introducing surgical and interventional devices for peripheral vascular patency, while providing exceptional service and support to surgeons, interventionalists and radiologists.
Summary of Position with General Responsibilities:
This position is part of the Marketing Communications’ Team whose responsibility is the conceptualization and design of solutions from concept to completion and to help strengthen the visual aspects of a marketing plan. The performance emphasis is to be a creative developer, planner and coordinator of multiple project tasks, that achieves high quality, reduced costs & timely completion.
Essential Job Functions:
Other duties may be assigned.
- Delivers innovative and unique creative designs of literature to help support the Marketing group.
- Ensures all material produced achieves the highest quality and standards.
- Determines internal and external production requirements.
- Manages pre-production of all materials sent out for final production
- Oversees the design and production of World Wide Web based promotions and training.
- Produces and edits audio/video materials.
- Provides creative input and direction to junior designers.
- Provides support to meeting/convention group.
- Maintains department equipment and software.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
Education and/or Experience:
- Proficient in the use of a personal computer with intermediate level of keyboarding skills and advanced knowledge of Quark Express, Adobe PhotoShop, Adobe Illustrator, Microsoft Office, and MS Word, PowerPoint, Macromedia Director, Dreamweaver or other HTML software, Fireworks, Flash, Final Cut Pro, Cleaner, Peak, Adobe Acrobat.
- Strong interpersonal skills required in the areas of verbal and written communications, customer focus, professionalism, coaching, and team building. Must have demonstrated good project management skills.
- Must have good time management skills and be able to prioritize multiple projects.
- Has thorough understanding of Web/Internet design and production.
- An understanding of the internet and it possible functions
- An understanding of audio/video production
A Bachelor's degree in fine arts with emphasis on commercial design and advertising or an art institute equivalent. Open to individuals in the process of obtaining a Bachelor's degree.
1-2 years working knowledge of graphic design, print production, photography and the Internet.
Must be able to exert up to 20 lbs. of force. The position also requires reaching, handling, keying, sitting, standing, and walking.
C. R. Bard is no upstart in the world of medical devices. The company has been in the business for more than a century and introduced the...