- Minimum of three years of digital marketing experience, with in-depth knowledge of multiple search engines
- Knowledge of SEO strategy and implementation
- Knowledge of conversion analysis and landing page analysis
- Experience with link building (partner links)
- Experience implementing and managing paid search accounts across multiple search engines, specifically with Google AdWords and Microsoft adCenter (Bing/Yahoo!)
- Manage and optimize the existing internet marketing campaign components, including keyword strategy, ad copy, bid prices, cost per conversion, cost per click, etc.
- Familiar with common keyword generation, estimation, competitive analysis, and trending tools
- Experience implementing and analyzing display PPC tactics (YouTube, Facebook, etc.)
- Creative uploading and trafficking
- Ongoing optimizations and maintenance
- Certified professional with Google AdWords and Microsoft adCenter
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel used specifically for trend analysis, pivot tables, lookups, and large data analysis
- In-depth knowledge of other Microsoft Office applications (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including strong written and verbal communication skills
- A self-starter with strong multitasking skills and close attention to detail
- Bachelor's degree (BA/BS) in marketing, business, or related field
Sterling-Rice Group is seeking an experienced Search Specialist. The Search Specialist will work closely with cross-discipline client account teams in meeting and exceeding client goals. They will participate in all aspects of executing high profile and complex clients search media campaigns including initial planning, implementation, monitoring, optimization, analysis, and reporting.
In addition the Search Specialist will:
- Execute search media campaigns including initial planning, implementation, monitoring, optimization, analysis, and reporting.
- Recommend new content for websites, as needed.
- Create monthly PPC reports analyzing campaign performance along with recommendations for improvements
Please send us your cover letter (with salary requirements) and resume in either pdf or word form to email@example.com . Please note, all emails must have SEO/SEM Manager YOUR NAME in the subject line.