Head Nurse - Endoscopy/Dental
ENDOSCOPY - 2S
Jacobi Medical Center
Hire In Rate:
(for employees new to HHC)
Source of Funding:
Civil Service Classification:
Return to Previous Page
Recognized nationally for its excellence in patient care, its contributions to biomedical research and its commitment to training tomorrow’s best physicians, Jacobi Medical Center is a facility where patients can count on state-of-the art medical care, delivered with compassion, dignity and respect.
1. Licensed and currently registered to practice as a Professional Nurse in New York State; and,
2. Demonstrated competence as a Nursing Practitioner; and,
3. Demonstrated commitment to continued professional development; and,
4. One year of experience as a Professional Nurse; and,
5. Enrollment in a Baccalaureate Degree program in Nursing, having attained at least thirty credits toward a Baccalaureate Degree; or,
6. A satisfactory equivalent combination of education, training and experience.
7. BLS/ACLS/Moderate Sedation experince.
New York City Health and Hospitals Corporation - 20 months ago