The Earned Value Management Specialist (EVM) may work within a team of Project Management professionals or lead the team in providing EVM expertise at National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA’s) Stennis Space Center in Southern Mississippi.
• Ideal candidate will possess a minimum of five (5) years EVM experience; prior aerospace or government project experience preferred.
• BS in Engineering or Business, preferred.
• Requires a working knowledge of the EVM Industry Standard, ANSI/EIA 748-A.
• Hands-on experience with EVM software such as wInsight, Cobra, or Micro Frame Project Manager (MPM) required.
• Prior experience implementing EVM systems including system description, implementation procedures, Integrated Baseline Reviews (IBR), system validation and training is desired.
• Requires excellent written and verbal communication skills and the ability to interface with all levels of an organization.
• Must be a U.S. Citizen and successfully complete a U.S. government background investigation.
MTS - 6 months ago
MTS makes an important step on the way towards the third generation networks with mobile data solution from Motorola and Cisco Moscow...