This position is located at Progressive Field, home of the Cleveland Indians. Sportservice provides all food and beverage service for fans in general concessions and premium seating areas. Revenues for this contract are approximately $24 million. Please visit www.cleveland.indians.mlb.com to learn more.
The successful associate will work closely with the Suites Manager to ensure effective food and beverage operations for all luxury suites. Specifically, this individual will:
- Oversees training, scheduling and supervising of all suites employees.
- Monitors food and beverage orders, deliveries to suite holders, daily sales reporting, accounts receivable and cash control.
- Prepares various operational reports. Keep records pertaining to purchases, requisitions and liquor logs.
- Monitors customer service, develops standards of service and follows through with customer complaints.
- Assists with menu pricing strategies for optimum per capita and budgeted cost controls. Also assists with other building related operations as directed. Develops and maintains positive client relationships.
Successful candidate should have:
- A minimum of 1-3 years management experience in the food service industry, preferably in a high volume, catering or banquet environment.
- Experience in food preparation, inventory and cost control, scheduling and purchasing. Ability to analyze data and make decisions.
- Must be familiar with standard food and beverage equipment.
- Excellent verbal communication and supervisory skills.
- A 2-year degree with studies concentrated in business or food service management is preferred.
Delaware North Companies - 18 months ago