This position will service the Exhibitions – Exhibitor Billing for our products and services. Duties include: timely, accurate and complete billing of shows in various cities. This includes: completeness of auditing show pricing for all lines of business, individual exhibitor and 3 rd party files. You will interact with GES offices across the U.S., your colleagues and multiple departments to ensure veracity of billing information, creation of exhibitor/show files (pre- and post shows) and compliance with audit standards for billing and SOX compliance. This position requires excellent communication skills, team work, service orientation, high degree of accuracy combined with high proficiency in multitasking and keeping to tight billing and month end timelines.
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
- Audit customer files in accordance with established procedures and produce timely client specific invoices for products and services within tight days to invoice metrics /productivity standards
- Ensure veracity of pricing for all products and services entered in Core to the Kit pricing.
- Create file folders for each show to house all audit and invoicing reports created by the biller.
- Complete audit of logistics.
- Email IT/Exhibitor Services for any required corrections needed on a specific service.
- Ensure approval signatures from Exhibitor Services Mangers/Exhibitor Services Supervisor on City Checklist.
- Verify all reports are cleared by the city per the checklist.
- Ensure all steps are followed accurately per the Show Close Audit List
- Resolve all inaccurate billing and save all back up and any pertaining documents.
- Document and log any revenue opportunities and errors captured during the billing audit process and ensure approval is received for any price and/or service deviations
- Interface with Exhibitor Services contact and Logistics Managers to compile accurate billing records and effectively solicit timely information for billing completeness.
- Reconcile the invoice to AR and charge credit cards (or related forms of payments) for balances due upon billing if client does not have credit terms per the Show Close Audit List.
- Create, maintain, complete and ensure full record keeping of show/exhibitor billing files in hardcopy and electronic form per company policy, for Sarbanes-Oxley compliance purposes and as directed
- Perform duties in compliances with GES policies, procedures and regulations
- Participates in Corporate initiatives related to major systems automation and process improvements
- Develop/maintain professional relationships with your unit/team, Exhibitor Services, Logistics, Corporate, accounting and other depts.
- 2 years college level coursework in related field (Accounting, Finance, Economics or Business Admin)
Job Relevant Experience:
- Minimum 2 years billing experience required
- 1 Year Industry Experience Highly Preferred
- Minimum 2 Years PC Skills required with MS-Office including intermediate level proficiency in Excel, Word and Outlook Email
- Excellent professional interpersonal skills, communication and writing skills
- Must be able to work in cohesive team environment
- High proficiency in multitasking and keeping to tight timelines
Global Experience Specialists - 20 months ago