Coor- Marketing- Greenfield Health Systems
Requisition #: 75661
Status: Full-Time with Full-Time Benefits (40 Hours)
Business Unit: Community Care Services
Department: Dialysis Administration
Job Family: Marketing
Job Function: Business (Non-Clinical)
Campus/Job Location Bingham Farms
Location (State/City): US-MI-Bingham Farms
Our health system thrives on teamwork, and we know our employees achieve the greatest results when they are working together for a common goal - to provide care for our patients. If you enjoy working in a collaborative environment then we have a job for you!
Henry Ford Health System is one of the country's largest health care systems and a national leader in clinical care, research and education. Our system includes the 1,200-member Henry Ford Medical Group, six hospitals, Health Alliance Plan, 32 primary care centers and many other health-related entities throughout Southeast Michigan. Founded in 1915 by auto pioneer Henry Ford, we continue to be committed to improving the health and well-being of a diverse Michigan community. In 2009 alone, Henry Ford Health System provided more than $173 million in uncompensated care. Henry Ford also is a major economic driver in Michigan and employs more than 23,000. Our health system is led by CEO Nancy Schlichting.
Greenfield Health Systems is recognized as one of the leading dialysis and renal care providers in the country. We currently manage 18 units in Southeast Michigan and Northwest Ohio that provide acute, chronic, daily home hemodialysis, home peritoneal dialysis, and transplantation services.
Greenfield Health Systems (GHS), a division of the Henry Ford Health System and Community Care Services, has been a major contributor to numerous local and national research and educational initiatives since its inception in the dialysis arena in the early 1970's. Our GHS staff consists of approximately 500 physicians, nurses, technicians, dietitians, social workers, financial analysts, and other allied health professionals and provides dialysis, counseling, and referral services to over 2000 patients annually.
Our medical advisory board, consisting of medical directors from each program/unit, provides the oversight and governance required by Federal and State agencies to meet practice and reimbursement guidelines for ESRD patients.
Our programs utilize state-of-the-art equipment and our extensively trained and experienced staff and management teams contribute their expertise to further advances in research and provide vital links to the communities we serve.
To learn more, visit HenryFord.com or http://www.ghsrenal.com/
- Will participate and contribute in promoting internal communication and branding and may also participate in expanding the visibility of Greenfield Health Systems to the community. Will assist with newsletters, employee recognition and similar promotion efforts of Greenfield Health Systems. Additionally may assist in identifying needs, study market trends/analysis, and build on third party payer relations
- Requires a Bachelor's degree in business, marketing, public relations, communication, health care or associated field
- Requires innovative thinking
- Ability to work with desk top publishing applications, excellent writing and presentation skills, and strong analytical and verbal communication skills
- Must be able to communicate effectively and professionally with patients and personnel at every level within and external to the organization
- Must be able to participate in demographic study and research
- Must have the ability to manage special projects while completing routine tasks on a timely basis
- Flexibility is a must
- Day shift, but may need to attend evening events periodically
- May travel to various Dialysis units throughout Michigan, including units in Northwest Ohio
- Previous marketing and communication experience
- Ability to participate in photography events
- Ability to display team member standards
-* Benefits are effective the 1st of the month following 60 days of employment**
- Medical / Vision
- Employee and Dependent Life
- Accidental Death and Dismemberment
- Long Term Disability
- Health Care and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- CTO benefits accrue after 90 days
- Short Term Disability is effective the first of the month following six month
- Tuition is effective after one year
Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer
Henry Ford Health System is committed to the hiring, advancement and fair treatment of all individuals without regard to race, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, religion, weight/height, marital status, familial status, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Henry Ford Health System
- 2 years ago - save job
Built around a hospital founded by Detroit's favorite son, the not-for-profit Henry Ford Health System (HFHS) is a hospital network...