Responsible for assisting in the development, implementation and delivery of high quality pharmaceutical services. Work of the graduate pharmacist is conducted under the review and supervision of the registered pharmacist.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS :
IN DEPARTMENT ONLY
- Graduate Pharmacist Graduate of an accredited school of Pharmacy.
- Current license as an intern pharmacist with the Montana State Board of Pharmacy.
- Eligibility to be licensed in Montana as a registered pharmacist within three (3) months of hire.
- Pharmacist Bachelor of Science in Pharmacy Current Montana Pharmacist License.
- Experience related to the above tasks, knowledges, skills and abilities.
Click Here to Apply Online
Billings Clinic - 22 months ago