Organization: Health & Public Service - Defense/Pub Safety - Microsoft Platform
Location: Washington, DC
Travel: Up to 100% (Monday - Friday)
The Health & Public Service operating group serves health organizations, government agencies, institutions and nonprofit organizations worldwide providing a broad range of consulting, technology, system integration and business processing services
Accenture's Consulting organization offers a full range of global delivery services-from enterprise solutions, system integration, technical architectures, business intelligence, infrastructure consulting, technology research/development, customer relationship management solutions, finance and performance management, human capital management, human resources transformation, supply chain management, and strategic business analysis.
Our consultants can expect to:
work with cutting edge technology
deliver high-quality solutions across multiple industries
work on a variety of projects ranging in both size and scope
receive continuous training
gain rapid career progression
Ability to travel up to 100% (Monday - Friday).
The Microsoft Enterprise Architect will be responsible for architecting, designing, building, testing, and deploying high quality solutions built on Microsoft Technology platforms. The Architect will be expected to leverage their strong architecture skills across a wide variety of application domains spanning Desktop applications, ASP.NET, SharePoint, Enterprise Integration, SOA, Business Intelligence, and Data Warehousing to develop best-of-breed business solutions for our customers. As such, this role will require the Architect to engage in technical pre-sales activities, project scoping and estimation, technical architecture and oversight, as well as full project lifecycle delivery management.
Minimum of 8 Years of Experience in the following:
Minimum of 5 Years of Experience in the following:
- Developing Solutions on Microsoft Platforms (SharePoint, Dynamics, BizTalk, ASP.NET, etc...)
- Developing solutions on .NET Platform using C#
- Full Software Development Lifecycle
Bachelor's degree required
- Leading Teams and multiple workstreams
- Scoping and Estimating Projects and/or Proposal Development
Professional Skill Requirements:
- SharePoint Server
- BPOS/Office 365
- Dynamics CRM Architecture
- Experience developing Service Oriented Architectures.
- Windows Azure and AppFabric
- BizTalk Server
- SQL Server BI Stack (SSIS, SSAS, SSRS)
- Active Directory
- SAML / Windows Identity Foundation
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
- Strong multi-tasking skills.
- Excellent oral and written communications skills.
- Excellent interpersonal communications skills.
- Experience leading projects and teams.
- Experience managing and building strong customer relationships.
- Results oriented and self-motivated.
Applicants for employment in the U.S. must possess work authorization which does not
require now or in the future sponsorship by the employer for a visa.
US Citizenship required.
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
For Accenture, the accent is on helping businesses improve their performance. The world's largest consulting firm, Accenture offers a...