West Corporation is a leading provider of technology-driven, voice-oriented solutions. West offers its clients a broad range of communications and infrastructure management solutions that help them manage or support critical communications. West's customer contact solutions and conferencing services are designed to improve its clients' cost structure and provide reliable, high-quality services. West also provides mission-critical services, such as public safety and emergency communications.
The Vice President, Enterprise Procurement is responsible for the following:
* Overseeing the domestic and international procurement operations for the Company ensuring that the material and service requirements are met in a timely, efficient, ethical, and effective manner.
* Develop domestic and international procurement policies for the implementation of standards that represent best purchasing practices while serving the diverse needs of the individual business segments.
* Manage and execute contracts and purchases for those procurement initiatives falling under the corporate policy.
* Oversee the activities necessary to facilitate procurement contract negotiation and service agreements.
* Oversee vendor activities, including participating in vendor planning sessions to ensure that vendors comply with specifications.
* Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university with major course work in finance, accounting or business administration required. Equivalent work experience in a similar position may be substituted for educational requirements.
* Minimum of 10 years increasingly responsible procurement experience required which includes four years of contract negotiation experience, preferably in a global, multi-location corporation.
* Minimum 4 years strong time management and planning skills required which includes coordinating and prioritizing multiple projects simultaneously while adapting to changes in business requirements in a fast-paced environment.
* Minimum of 4 years of supervisory experience required.
West offers competitive wages, impressive comprehensive benefits, ongoing career development and training, and an environment rich in diversity and the freedom to express new, innovative ideas!
If you are interested in this position and meet the minimum requirements, apply online today!
Applications will be accepted through 04/10/2013.
West Corporation and its subsidiaries participate in E-Verify, a service of the Department of Homeland Security and the Social Security Administration.
Spoken every day, in every way.
To many of the top companies in nearly every industry, West provides the technology and customized...