Baker Tilly's principles of integrity, passion and stewardship define us as an organization and an employer. With offices consistently earning "Best Place to Work" honors and as a top-ranked firm, Baker Tilly recognizes that our approach, strategy and culture are driven by our people. Their focus and commitment have been fundamental in getting us to where we are today and where we will go in the future. Because of our growth, Baker Tilly is actively recruiting bright, talented individuals who have a passion to succeed.
Founded in 1931, our firm is one of the largest certified public accounting and consulting firms in the U.S. As an independent member of Baker Tilly International, the world's 8th largest network of accounting firms, we bring our clients and our people access to market-specific knowledge in more than 110 countries.
Our Washington, DC office is actively recruiting for Accounting and Consulting Externs to join our May Externship Program.
Find out what it is like to be a Staff Accountant or Staff Consultant at one of the fastest growing and most respected firms in the nation.
The externship program will take place on May 21st and May 22nd.
During this two-day program, Baker Tilly Externs will:
- Be exposed to some of the work that our new staff is assigned, including tax return preparation, tax research, financial statement audit, fraud investigations and risk management, financial systems implementation, contracts compliance and general business consulting
- Learn what work and life as a public accountant or business consultant is like
- Learn directly from our staff about the culture of Baker Tilly
- Enjoy friendships, social activities and team outings that make work and life more fun
- The ability to meet Baker Tilly employees from partner to staff
- Actively pursuing an undergraduate degree in accounting, accounting information systems or finance and plan to work full time in 2015
- Plan to actively pursue an internship in summer 2014
- The ability to work effectively in a team environment with all levels of client personnel in various industries
- Outstanding academic performance required, with a minimum overall GPA of 3.2
- Excellent written/verbal communication and collaboration skills
- Integrity within a professional environment
Baker Tilly Virchow Krause - 24 months ago
copy to clipboard
Baker Tilly Virchow Krause’s values of integrity, passion and stewardship define us as an organization and an employer. We recognize...