Candidate must have an active Top Secret clearance with Polygraph.
All positions are located in the Fort Meade and surrounding areas.
- Shall have at least two (2) years experience as a Software Engineer in software development/engineering, including requirements analysis, software development, installation, integration, evaluation, enhancement, maintenance, testing, and problem diagnosis/resolution.
- Shall have at least two (2) years of experience developing software using the Java programming language.
- Shall have at least two (2) years experience developing software for Windows (2000, 2003, XP, Vista), or UNIX/Linux (Redhat versions 3-5) operating systems.
- Shall have demonstrated experience in software integration and software testing, to include developing and implementing test plans and test scripts.
- Shall have demonstrated technical writing skills and shall have generated technical documents in support of a software development project.
- At least one (1) year of either C or C++ Windows/Linux programming experience.
Peterson Technologies - 30+ days ago
PCT, Inc. offers a wide variety of technical PRODUCTS ranging from disaster recover planning to onsite PC repair. Here is an overview of the...