Loan Document Specialist will work on the successful transfer of accounts purchased by American Credit Acceptance to funding. Will ensure information is accurate and all files are prepared and ready for funding.
- Ensure all original documents received from dealer have been received and executed.
- Understand titling procedures for respective states.
- Management of loans through audits of existing portfolios.
- Prepares files for funding, including scanning and indexing original documents.
- Manual Boarding of loans in to system.
- May work directly with the funding department to help facilitate funding requests.
- May assist with the creation and development of appropriate departmental documents/forms.
- May work or represent department on special projects.
- 1+ years of financial industry experience.
- 1+ years of data entry experience.
- Experience with ACA’s filing system is preferred.
- High School diploma or equivalent as well as one or more years of applicable experience.
- Understanding of auto loan contracts and supporting documentation is preferred.
- Clear verbal and written communications, customer service, time management and data entry skills.
- Must have computer skills, including, but not limited to, MS Windows, MS Office, and MS Outlook. In addition must have the skills necessary to operate various pieces of office equipment, such as, but not limited to, fax machine, copy machine, etc.
- Must be a self-motivator while actively participating in a team environment.
- Must be able to sit at a desk and work on a computer or on the phone as required, for extended periods of time
American Credit Acceptance - 13 months ago