With over 50 years of innovation and experience, Ashley Furniture has grown to become one of the largest, fastest growing, and most successful companies in its industry.
Due to continued growth this company is looking for . NET, RPG, and other language Developers to design, develop, document, and implement company computer systems, leverage technology opportunity and satisfy the computer system requirements of the company and supported departments.
- Design, code, and test simple to complex programs to completion using VB.Net and one or more of the following languages MS SQL, Stored Procedures, Visual Basic 6 or 7,
- Assist other development specialists and users in the resolution of problems related to the development, correct operation, and maintenance of the programs and business solutions.
- Analyze, evaluate, and document user requests for new and modified systems and programs that may have leverage on existing technologies or incorporate new technologies that need to be researched and evaluated.
- Design systems in collaboration with users.
- Follow departmental methodologies, standards, and procedures for documentation, problem solving, time reporting, and project management.
- Actively participate in departmental meetings, training, and education. Assist in the training of other employees and providing backup.
- Complete other assignments and special projects as requested.
- Required - AAS Information Technology or related field.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field desired
- 2 to 5 years of full life cycle development experience working with .Net technology
- Experience working on multiple projects with varying deadlines
- Project leadership or mentoring other team members highly desired.
Monster - 18 months ago
Not to be confused with Laura Ashley, this Ashley is more interested in peddling leather and wood than toile and chenille. Ashley Furniture...