The country of Georgia is recruiting native English speakers to help teach English through the project “Teach and Learn with Georgia”. We are offering benefits of housing and living accommodations; medical insurance; round-trip tickets for work related travels and a vacation; £200 per month. Volunteer teachers will stay in Georgia for at least one year with once in a life-time opportunity to help the Georgian children learn English language and thus influencing their lives; get familiarized with amazing Georgian customs and traditions by living in the local families; experience unique Georgian folklore and cuisine by socializing with local communities and if willing, learn the Georgian language, one of the ancient languages of the world. For more information please visit our web site www.tlg.gov.ge
- • Co-teaching together with local English language teachers
- • Being involved in community development activities
- • Legal age (18 or more)
- • Fluency in English Language
- • TEFL, TESOL teacher qualification
- • Teaching experience
We are offering benefits of housing and living accommodations; medical insurance; round-trip tickets for work related travels and a vacation; $300 per month.
- • Housing/living accommodations;
- • Medical insurance;
- • Travel expenditures (round trip tickets, work related trips);
- • Round trip ticket for one vacation per year;
- • 500 Georgian Lari per month (approximately $300);
- • Safe environment.
GVI creates video productions that inspire, motivate and move people to action.
From script to screen , and everything in between , GVI's...