Who You Are
Annual salary range: $35-40k
- 1 – 2 years administrative assistant/office manager experience.
- 1+ years experience in billing and collecting from Fortune 500 Companies
- Strong software skills including MS Word, PowerPoint and Excel; experience with Salesforce a plus.
- Organized, efficient and detail-oriented
- Strong communication skills including the ability to communicate with individuals at all levels of an organization
- High energy and can-do attitude
What You'll Do
Who We Are
- Keep the office running - answer the phone, keep office and food supplies stocked, manage vendors and handle issues as they arise
- Support the CEO and Executive Staff – schedule appointments, travel, meetings and calls
- Get us to the right places – schedule travel and review expense reports to ensure they comply with Work4 Labs travel and entertainment policy
- Watch the money – Bill our enterprise customers using Salesforce and Freshbooks. Manage the collections process engaging the customer and our sales reps as appropriate. Process Vendor payables using Bill.com ensuring proper account classification and signing authority
- And since we’re a dynamic start-up – whatever else needs to be done!
From a scrappy start up to an enterprise market-leader, Work4 Labs is fast-paced, results-driven company.
We’re obsessed with providing the best products for our customers and with hiring the best people to create, design, market, test, and sell those products.
We’re a dynamic, growing team of 80+ people, and we’re spread across two continents (you can stop by and say, “hi” in our San Francisco and Paris offices).
We’re not afraid of hard work, and we figure out ways to do more with less. And because we are passionate about what we do, we live up to the claim that we produce the #1 Facebook Recruiting Solution.
What We Do
We develop market-leading social recruitment applications. Our products enable companies to distribute jobs effectively on Facebook, universities to engage their students with career content, and job seekers to find their dream positions.
We create products that empower thousands of companies around the world to leverage social media to hire successfully. We work with 18,000+ clients including Gap, Deloitte, Microsoft, Oracle, American Apparel, Liz Claiborne, Hard Rock Cafe, KPMG, PwC, and PG.
Our mission is to help all companies fundamentally improve the way they find, engage, and hire talent, by identifying and developing recruiting technologies. Our vision is to change the way companies recruit, by building relationships for today and tomorrow.
Are You Ready to Work for Us?
Work for Us - 15 months ago