US - Central: Chicago
keywords: solution architect, solutions consultant, professional services, enterprise software, e-commerce,
About the Company
If you shop or read articles online, chances are you use our software. Endeca powers innovative user experiences of top customer facing websites from Nike and Newegg.com to ESPN and Food Network, and nearly half of the top 100 internet retailers today.
Position overview - Solution Architect
Endeca is seeking experienced Solution Architects to join our Professional Services team as we sell and implement world-class Information Access solutions to the companies around the world. In this role you will work with sales and professional services teams to assist customers in applying Endeca's unique Information Access Platform across a variety of industries.
- Facilitate and enable the value of Endeca's solutions to business and technical communities
- Frame technical solutions to solve complex business challenges
- Initiate and drive Endeca's Information Access Platform solution design within the enterprise architecture utilizing domain and functional expertise
- Provide direction to the Customer Solutions delivery team during the initial and subsequent customer engagements to ensure a quality solution.
Endeca is the leader in search and information access software, enabling enterprises to give any user unprecedented insight into any data anywhere. See www.endeca.com for more information.
- 10+ years exp. delivering applications in a technical and/or project management role
- Experience in technical and business consulting as well as solution selling
- Experience in selling (as part of pursuit team) and delivering in complex F500 accounts
- Technical development and design experience across a broad range of technical platforms and technologies
- Deep technical experience in one or more of the following areas:
- E-Commerce platforms (e.g., ATG, WCS)
- Content Management systems
- Manufacturing Systems (e.g., I2, SAP)
- Business Intelligence platforms (e.g., database, OLAP)
- Functional/subject area domain experience in one or more of the following
- Customer facing applications (e-commerce, media, content site, extranet)
- Manufacturing applications
- Financial service applications
- Business Intelligence and/or Data Warehousing applications
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Flexible, can-do attitude and desire to work in a dynamic and fast-paced environment
Endeca - 4 years ago