The Account Manager is responsible for implementing and supporting sales strategies to gain market share in defined accounts within a regional sales territory. You are responsible for meeting or exceeding annual revenue targets in the assigned geographic area, which includes southern West Virginia, western Virginia, Kentucky and Tennessee. Position pays base salary and commission.
- Identifies and assesses sales opportunities with specific accounts and territories.
- Establishes long-term business relationships with customers.
- Manages the sales relationship at the highest levels.
- Conducts price negotiation.
- Achieves incremental sales growth.
- Maintains database of customer information.
- Facilitates Account Receivable and DSO (Days Sales Outstanding)
- Provides all aspects of account maintenance.
- Answers customer calls for product information.
- Assists customers with product availability, pricing, and order status.
- Manages expense budget.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Some sales experience with oilfield equipment or similar
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Ten years’ experience in sales within oil field equipment and services
- Must be able to work under pressure
- Must be able to work with the team in developing improved work processes for the department
Our core values – safety, service, respect, global perspective and integrity – define our culture. And our skilled employees are among the most respected experts in our industry. Perhaps you should be the next among us.
Exterran is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Exterran provides equal employment opportunity to all qualified individuals regardless of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, citizenship, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, or any other factor protected by applicable federal, state or local law