The Business Analyst is responsible for developing and interpreting key sales partner and business performance metric reports for senior sales leadership. This role is key to the National Sales Partner organization and an excellent opportunity to be an integral player in one of the largest sales organizations at DISH, developing a keen understanding of our data and what drives our business forward.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work with key business leaders to gather requirements, and design, create, and maintain partner performance reports and coordinate the distribution of daily, weekly, and monthly reporting for the National Sales Partner sales team.
- Provide support to the National Sales Partner sales team and executive leadership by analyzing, interpreting, and generating ad hoc reports and presentations as requested.
- Identify new areas for reporting to help drive the effectiveness of the organization, and implement those ideas.
- Partner with executive management to deliver data needs as needed to support business metrics.
- Coordinate with other business departments on a regular basis to troubleshoot and resolve issues within processes to ensure timely delivery of information, completion of requests and work.
- Other duties as required. This is not meant to be a comprehensive account of all duties and responsibilities assigned to this position.
Skills - Experience and Requirements:
- Energy, intelligence, and a need for achievement
- Strategic vision and ability to think outside the box
- Impeccable organization skills and ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Advanced proficiency in of Excel and Power Point
- BA or BS from 4 year university. MBA preferred
- 2-4 years of experience in data analytics
Real Opportunity. Everyday
DISH Network L.L.C (Nasdaq: DISH), is the nation's third largest pay-TV provider and the leader in...