Have you have seen the new Microsoft Retail stores opening and want to be part of the next big thing in Microsoft? Are you looking for a fantastic opportunity to join a new start up business for Microsoft? Do you want to become a part of a dynamic, high energy team? Then this is an opportunity for you.
P2 Solutions group is seeking a Retrofit PM for a contract role with their client Microsoft, in their Retail Technology Group operations team.
The Retrofit Project Manager will be responsible managing the retrofit of new technology in the existing stores.
We are looking for someone with the following qualities:
Summary of essential job functions
- Cross Boundary Collaboration
- Impact and Influence
- Interpersonal Awareness
- Customer Focused
- Teamwork Focused
- Attention to detail in all areas of project management
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
- Superior project management skills
- Positive Attitude
- Works with minimal supervision
- Create and execute project work plans and revises as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements
- Drive project communications
- Drive project meetings
- Own project scheduled details from start to finish
- Be clear and participate in store retrofit projects for Retail Organization
- Ensure tasks, deliverables and risks are understood and communicated
- Manage third party vendors and participate in vendor scorecard process
- Coordinate work and duties across multiple work streams
- Own the "on-ground" installation plans
- Provide on the ground support for virtual teams during implementation of technologies
- Maintain and update installation guides
- Ensure project documents are complete, current and stored appropriately
- Provide project status reports on a regular basis
- Set and continually manage project expectations with team members and stakeholders
- Identify and resolve issues and conflicts within the project team
- Proactively manage changes in project scope, identify potential crises, and devise contingency plans to keep the project on track and delivered on time.
- Manage changes through the CAB process.
- Build, develop, and grow business relationships vital to the success of the project
- Solid working knowledge of current Microsoft technologies
- Strong understanding of networking, server, PC, telecommunications, A/V and low voltage wiring
- Technically competent with Microsoft Suite of products
- Participate in Retail Strategic Planning sessions
- Conduct research into project-related issues and products
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high pressure environment and keeping a cool level head is crucial
- 5+ years of related Technical Project Management; a BA/BS in business and or technology field or equivalent combination of education and work experience. Strong verbal and written communication skills; a deep passion for technology and excellent customer service skills.
- Candidate must have excellent organization, communication, project management, negotiation and problem solving skills
P2 Solutions Group LLC - 17 months ago