We currently have an outstanding opportunity for a detail-oriented individual with strong technical expertise to manage LAN/WAN infrastructure (including Cisco routers, switches and firewalls). Position reports to the Vice President of Information Systems and will also be responsible for creating and maintaining documentation for the network as well as be fully responsible for installing, troubleshooting and maintaining all corporate Cisco network services equipment/software and providing support for remote offices as requested. Position requirements include, but are not limited to:
JOB DESCRIPTION :
JOB REQUIREMENTS :
- VPN infrastructure including Cisco Secure ACS Server, VPN Concentrator, and ASA; VoIP;
- Cisco Pix Firewalls;
- BGP and GRE protocols a must;
- LAN/WAN routing and switching using Cisco switches;
- WAN and voice circuit provisioning.
Mack-Cali is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex or national origin.
- Bachelors degree computer science;
- Cisco certification (CCNA, CCIE, etc.) preferred;
- Minimum of five years Windows Server experience;
- Knowledge of networking in a Windows and Exchange server environment;
- Ability to communicate effectively, both written and verbal.
Mack-Cali - 9 months ago