Main Role Accountability
Coordinate knowledge management processes for global GSSI teams by developing and overseeing processes that track and coordinate GSSI reference databases, publications, online searches and article requests, and global information exchange across GSSI teams.
Technical Project Management
- Demonstrate good management of knowledge and information processes to share and communicate effectively across global GSSI groups.
- Develop and maintain efficient technical processes to manage the information landscape of publications, communications, and reference materials
- Contribute to writing of technical white papers, and maintenance of claim documents and materials.
- Demonstrate knowledge of sports nutrition, exercise physiology, research studies, and good clinical practice (GCP) guidelines.
- Support all HSE (Health Safety Education) programs and take responsibility for personal safety as well as the safety of your peers.
- Maintain current CPR/AED and First Aid certification (as provided by PepisCo).
- Work professionally with global GSSI teams, senior management, and communications teams to effectively organize, track, sustain, and lead knowledge management processes.
Minimum Job Requirements
- Contribute to written internal summaries and articles published in peer-reviewed scientific journals such as generation of manuscripts, abstracts and writing reports that meet deadlines for team projects.
- Attend training seminars as required to meet business needs and personal development goals and participate in and contribute to sports science and long-term research team meetings.
- Utilize creativity and interpersonal skills to develop ways to gain new knowledge and insights from our research subjects and athlete services.
- Represent GSSI and Long Term Research teams with high standards and in accordance with ethical guidelines for human research and conduct.
- Work collaboratively across multiple project teams in GSSI research and service, and well as within the broader PepsiCo Global R&D teams.
Required: Master of Science degree in Nutrition, Sports Nutrition or related field with certification or licensure as registered dietician (RD or equivalent).
Basic Skills and Competencies
- The incumbent in this position will be responsible for applying independent and directed organizational and project skills to help plan and execute activities under leadership discretion for upkeep of records, digital and paper resources, and research references.
- The incumbent must be organized, able to multitask, and be flexible to work in a high performance and ever-changing environment.
- Demonstrated past sports nutrition experience in exercise/sport science laboratory is required.
- Must be willing and able to travel 5-10% of the time.
Able and willing to acquire and advance individual lab skills as it relates to collection of human physiological data. A basic understanding of exercise physiology and research methodology is required.
Ability to understand cause and affect relationship and troubleshoot when issues arise. Ability to seek out, engage, and work with multiple resources in order to drive projects and deliverables to a successful completion.
Ability to coordinate with qualified individuals to assist with data collection and study preparation and demonstrated ability to work with minimal supervision and able to manage self and small team productivity.
Self-starter with good communication skills and ability to work with various personalities and work styles. Creative individual with desire to gain and apply knowledge to new research processes, methodology, and products.
Solid oral and written communication skills, refined presentation skills, and a positive can-do attitude.
Equal Opportunity Employment M/F/D/V
PepsiCo Inc. is an American multinational food and beverage corporation headquartered in Purchase, New York, United States, with interests...