The Housekeeper is an integral member of the Intermountain team. They provide a comfortable and safe healing environment for our patients by performing comprehensive housekeeping tasks that ensure clean, sanitary and attractive facilities. They follow standard procedures in the safe disposal of infectious waste and trash and safely use cleaning chemicals in accordance with Joint Commission and OSHA standards. The Housekeeper has the opportunity to make a difference in the lives patients every day through their courteous and efficient service.
Entry Rate: 9.50
Benefits Eligible: Yes
Shift Details: This is a full time 40 hour per week position. It is a evening and night position. Must be available to work weekends
- Must be able to communicate effectively including:
- Read color coded labels and chemicals
- Ability to follow written and verbal directions
- Carrying, Climbing, Hearing/Listening, Lifting, Manual Dexterity, Pushing/Pulling, Seeing, Speaking, Squatting/Kneeling, Standing, Walking
- Professional housekeeping experience
- Hospital housekeeping experience
- Housekeeping work experience including cleaning patient rooms, sterilizing surgical suites, cleaning visitor areas, cleaning and polishing tiled floors, cleaning administrative offices, disposing of biohazard waste and sharps containers, and knowledge of safety procedures in the event of a chemical spill
After applying, please check your email often. Some positions require assessment testing and notification will be sent to you through email. Once the email notification is sent, you will have 24 hours to complete the assessment. If the assessment is not completed within the allotted time frame, your application may not be considered further.
All positions subject to close without notice
Intermountain Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer M/F/D/V
Intermountain Healthcare - 2 years ago
copy to clipboard
Intermountain Healthcare is an internationally recognized system of 22 hospitals and a full range of medical services, multi-specialty...