We are looking for an experienced, excited engineer/developer to do the core development of our mesh network implementation. We have a small, motivated team of people and everyone has critical contributions to our team. We are looking for creative, pragmatic, self-motivated and self-managing people who have a passion for great code and simplicity, as well as a love of problem solving in a fast-paced, start-up environment.
- Design, develop, and test our initial mesh networking implementation.
- Work with our development team and our rollout teams/customers to develop local implementation processes and also ongoing product improvement.
- Work closely with local and remote development teams to fully understand system wide functionality and integration issues.
- Five years total of wireless mesh networking experience, including designing/planning, development/implementation, tuning, live environment upgrades
- Two years experience working with open source mesh products, such as BATMAN, BATMAN-Adv, Robin and/or OLSR
- Three years programming experience with network routing protocols, open source software (on Debian based Linux), C/C++/Assembler
- Experience with Ubiquiti Networks products a plus
Indeed - 23 months ago