Associate’s Degree in clinical healthcare (BSN preferred). Must have a minimum of 5 years clinical experience in hospital/clinic setting. Must have excellent communication and presentation skills-both written, and oral; communicating ina open, honest and objective manner.
Primary Job Functions
• Serves as a coaching resource to all staff through facilitating and supporting the deployment of processes, behaviors, and initiatives to achieve exceptional patient experience. Supports leaders in assessing performance, developing and deploying plans of action necessary to support the organizational needs.
• Actively participates as a mentor, trainer and coach to assist PHS employees in the aspects of the Customer Loyalty Bundle and Exceptional Patient Experience
• In collaboration with the Learning Center orient new leaders to the PresEssentials concepts and tools as needed
• Attends, participates and works with PHS committees and teams to identify priorities, implement tactics and hardwire behaviors to achieve PresEssential results as directed by the manager
• Leads by example through consistently role modeling use of the Customer Loyalty Bundle and the Exceptional patient experience concepts and tools
• In collaboration with the statistician and coach manager coordinates the communication of results/wins/barriers to leaders and staff
• Round with PHS employees to evaluate competency of hardwiring behaviors related to the exceptional patient experience and provide coaching as needed
• Round in designated clinical areas to offer “fresh eyes” and secret shop to provide feedback to leaders and employees
• Support and harvest best practices that have been successful in achieving results from other clinical areas and outside organizations
• Collaborates with the Learning Center and Clinical Education for training and development opportunities and supports LDI breakout sessions as required
• Assist in developing training materials to be used to hardwire the Exceptional Patient Experience and concepts across the organization
• As directed by the manager will conduct an assessment of the organization’s compliance with hardwiring tactics and behaviors that are critical to achieving results based on the organizations strategic goals
• Performs other functions as required
Presbyterian Healthcare Services - 24 months ago