Edelman Austin is seeking an experienced Account Executive Technology to join our team. This role will support the Account Supervisor Technology on both corporate and server teams. Strong media relations and tracking/reporting skills are necessary.
The account executive must have at least one year of relevant experience in public relations and/or related fields including research, advertising, management consulting, media and publishing.
The account executive should have a bachelor’s degree in a relevant field, a solid grasp of all basic public relations tools and how they are used as well as solid research, writing and editing skills. S/he should have the ability to develop relationship with media and apply experience and initiative in developing traditional and digital media relations strategies.
· Provide client service support: attend meetings, meet deadlines, troubleshoot problems, draft recaps
· Write, edit and proofread materials ensuring quality and consistency with appropriate writing styles
· Manage projects working with staff and vendors, including tracking financial details
· Demonstrate understanding of and implement public engagement and social media tools
· Identify and work with media; demonstrate network of traditional and online media contacts
· Supervise staff junior to you on projects
· Participate in new business process including research, proposal and pitch preparation
· Commit to continuous learning through Edelman University and other training opportunities
· Demonstrate behaviors consistent with Edelman’s values (Quality, Integrity, Respect, Entrepreneurial Spirit, Mutual Benefits) and Code of Ethics and Business Conduct
Edelman is the world’s largest public relations firm, with 65 offices and more than 4,500 employees worldwide, as well as affiliates in more than 30 cities. Edelman was named Advertising Age’s top-ranked PR firm of the decade in 2009 and one of its “A-List Agencies” in both 2010 and 2011; Adweek’s “2011 PR Agency of the Year;” PRWeek’s “2011 Large PR Agency of the Year;” and The Holmes Report’s “2011 Global Agency of the Year” and its 2011 “North American Large Agency of the Year.” Edelman was named one of the “Best Places to Work” by Advertising Age in 2010 and 2012 and among Glassdoor’s top five “2011 Best Places to Work.” Edelman owns specialty firms Edelman Berland (research), Blue (advertising), A&R Edelman (technology), and agencies Edelman Significa (Brazil), and Pegasus (China). Visit http://www.edelman.com for more information. Edelman is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Edelman - 9 months ago
If image truly is everything, then Edelman may be one of the most indispensable companies around. Daniel J. Edelman, which does business...