N3L Retail Sales Assistant Manager (Hillsdale - San Mateo, California)(Job Number: 001Y2)
The Assistant Manager works closely with the Store Manager to learn all aspects of running a store. As a member of our Management Team you will be responsible for providing outstanding customer service, achieving sales volume, adhering to N3L's visual presentation standards and maximizing profits by controlling expenses and protecting company assets. The Assistant Store Manager will work with the Store Manager in providing guidance, direction and development to the store team in order to achieve all revenue, profit and customer service goals.
- Deliver excellent customer service and demonstrate a high degree of professionalism.
- Achieve high levels of sales performance and results.
- Assist Store Manager with training and managing all employees in execution of daily tasks and to maximize sales.
- Assign employees to specific duties and assist with work schedule assignments by following the payroll matrix.
- Maintain compliance with corporate communications by overseeing preparation of merchandise, displays and presentations.
- Coordinate merchandise replenishment and the flow of merchandise from the stock room to the sales floor.
- Assist the store team in maintaining the store's visual objectives and housekeeping standards by straightening merchandise and assisting in floor and fixture changes.
- Exercise judgment and discretion alone, and in conjunction with the Store Manager on the day-to-day operations of the store.
- Oversee compliance of all staff with established company policies, procedures and standards.
- Assist with Associate and Lead responsibilities as the workday may require.
- Any other tasks as assigned from time to time by Store Manager.
- 2+ years of retail sales experience within a specialty environment.
- 1+ year(s) of retail management experience.
- Availability to work a flexible schedule and the hours necessary to open and/or close the store, including nights, weekends and holidays.
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written), including strong relationship building skills.
- Ability to develop and train staff, build relationships and utilize skills of staff most appropriately.
- Ability to adjust priorities and manage time wisely in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to communicate in a clear, concise and understandable manner.
- Ability to be on your feet most of the day or moving on the sales floor or stock room. Physical activities include bending, lifting, climbing, carrying, walking and / or reaching on a frequent basis.
- Knowledge of N3L and N3L products.
- Outgoing, enthusiastic and sports-minded individual.
Don't fret if you don't hear from us immediately….
We are always on the lookout for talented people, like you, and its why these positions are always posted. Visit us at our local store if you have any questions, we enjoy getting to know you.
Thank you for being a part of our community, when an opportunity arises we hope to be contacting you!
Oakley - 2 years ago
Oakley sells so many sunglasses, it goggles the mind. The company makes and sells performance sunglasses and ski goggles for sports and...