Great Lakes Educational Loan Services, Inc. is seeking User Interface Designers to contribute to the design, development, testing and implementation of web, mobile, and correspondence/messaging interfaces. You will collaborate with clients, User Interface Designers, and Developers to design solutions that will meet Great Lakes internal and external customer needs. A solid technical understanding of interface design and development, ADA compliance, user experience principles, and information architecture is required.
- Ability to convey message and instruction through the use of clean and concise copy.
- Ability to design and create engaging, interactive user interface components.
- Exceptional written, verbal, and interpersonal skills.
- Comfortable using a disciplined development methodology coupled with an understanding of on-time/within-budget principles.
- Hands on experience with Adobe Creative Suite
- Ability to develop using WC3 standards for cross-platform as well as across different browsers
- Ability to develop and iterate on wireframes, task flows, use cases, mock-ups, and prototypes to communicate your designs effectively.