As a Senior Sales Engineer you will combine AV engineering experience with strong client skills to provide pre-sales support.
- Attend client meetings, with or without the Sales Executive, to conduct needs analysis and evaluation of new construction plans.
- Determine best AV solution for the client with guidance from the Sales Executive. This includes, but is not limited to:
- Create client proposals detailing a scope of work
- Develop a complete, accurate and competitive bill of materials that provides all appropriate system functionality
- Estimate labor hours needed for each functional category within the project
- Serve as a quality check point for proposal pricing
- Provide conceptual designs for audio, video and control systems.
- Identify equipment lead times or functionality issues and present alternative solutions.
- Participate in design reviews with sales, clients and consultants.
- Conduct equipment research on new and existing technology for client applications.
- Review blueprints, plans and other client documentation to develop and prepare cost estimates and/or projected increases in production from client use of proposed equipment or services.
- Attend weekly sales meetings and weekly engineering meetings by way of audio or video conference.
- Advanced to expert level ability with design concepts and detailed drawings, to include but not limited to: cable risers, MEP drawings, control systems and interfaces, wall plates, panels and system flows.
Compensation offered is commensurate with experience and includes a comprehensive company benefits package. Qualified candidates interested in joining a challenging, growth-oriented organization are encouraged to send their CV/resume, including salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org .
- Excellent communication skills.
- BSEE or equivalent preferred.
- AutoCAD experience and proficiency.
- 5+ years of experience in AV systems design and engineering.
- CTS designation (CTS-D preferred).
- Experience with creating and editing DSP files: Biamp and ClearOne (certification preferred).
- Working knowledge of Crestron, AMX, Cisco/Tandberg and Polycom.
All CV's and resumes are kept strictly confidential.
Verrex Corporation - 20 months ago