Responsible for delivering excellent customer service and selling bank products/services that meet customer needs. The regulations implementing the Secure and Fair Enforcement (S.A.F.E.) Act statute require that individual mortgage loan originators be registered with the National Mortgage Licensing System and Registry.
- Generates new business through referrals and in-branch selling from the platform. Participates in branch sales campaign activities.
- Works to expand customer relationships by cross-selling products and services.
- Supports the Branch management team in achieving sales/service goals.
- Maintains an acceptable balancing record per established standards.
- Completes documentation necessary to open and maintain new accounts.
- Complies with all polices/procedures related to the new account process to minimize losses.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Required Education or Equivalent Experience
- High School diploma or equivalent combination of training and experience.
- One to two years banking or related experience
Field of Experience
- Working knowledge of Bank’s products and services.
- Answers telephone and screens calls
- Compose letters/memorandums
- Familiarity with bank terminals
- Schedule appointments
Bank of the West - 18 months ago
copy to clipboard
What is now Bank of the West has expanded over 130 years from the California frontier to its current position. The bank now serves nearly 4...