Work among the best. Academic medical centers like The University of Kansas Hospital are at medicine's frontier, providing more options and more hope to our patients. Employees in our advanced administrative positions play a vital role to the success of the organization. We value the leadership, vision and dedication of our administrative employees that helps make our hospital successful. Become part of a team committed to success. We offer very competitive wages and an outstanding benefit package.
We currently have an opening for a Strategic Marketing Manager.
* Manages marketing efforts to build the hospital’s reputation as a leader in multiple service lines as determined by the planning department.
* Works closely with marketing director and asst. director to meet the strategic demands of the hospital.
* Manages projects to ensure projects are strategically focused, outcomes driven and executed according to time lines set.
* Develops and manages FY direct mail schedule for consumers and referring physicians to support the initiatives of the hospital.
* Manages the call center interface as it relates to consumer and physician marketing initiatives.
* Manages the implementation of the strategic marketing plans as assigned to coordinate all marketing initiatives and timing as applicable.
* Research, write and manage the implementation of the secondary marketing plans as applicable (JPC, Office purchases, new equipment, etc. and others as identified).
* Manages and develops in coordination with Wellness Coordinator all call-to-actions focused on strategic areas of the hospital.
* Develop direct mail pieces utilizing consumer and physician data to target our strategic services.
* Manages e-newsletter content and schedule with Web Manager to ensure timely and relevant topics are selected.
* Attend weekly and monthly department and strategic focused meetings as necessary.
* Bachelor's Degree in Marketing required, Master's Degree in Marketing/MBA preferred
* 5 + years of hospital marketing experience (preferred)
* Strategic marketing plan development and execution
* 5+ years experience with CRM (Customer Relationship Management) database tools w/ROI analysis.
* Supervisory experience
* Exceptional skills in Microsoft word, excel, power point
* Exceptional project and time management skills
* Knowledge of Microsoft Access and/or similar database programs
* Exceptional Communication and Presentation skills
The University of Kansas Hospital - 14 months ago