Manages Web Analytics Center of Excellence, including implementation, reporting and monitoring, as well as web analytics and testing analysis. Responsible for supporting company objectives such as acquisition, retention, cross-selling, profitability, and agency development by managing advanced analytics projects. Creates reports, scorecards, and presentations to company stakeholders and senior leadership. Leads a multitude of diverse projects ranging from planning, measurement, roadmaps, segmentation, profiling and more. Serves as a subject matter expert in web-based analytics including gathering intelligence from web, mobile and social interactions, and providing insights to drive profitable growth.
Preferred Skills and Abilities
- Implements web analytics capture and measurement solutions including tagging, eventing, and other necessary items to capture website interaction. Performs in-depth regular or ad hoc analysis from data captured online or from internal data warehouse.
- Monitors and reports upon application health of customer applications, including retention efforts and cross sell opportunities
- Assists with measurement of A/B and Multivariate testing, including test measurement planning.
- Assists online media planning and purchasing with analysis and data capture.
- Monitors synthetic transactional scripts on web site and draws conclusions on site availability and performance as it relates to overall health and maintenance of site.
- Creates, develops and refines analytics within the organization.
- Coordinates/leads team members on distribution projects.
- Assists digital marketing team in campaign performance measurement and increasing productivity of all marketing initiatives.
Web analytics, web analytics tagging, tag management, and A/B testing skills preferred, including experience with any of the following: Tealeaf, Unica NetInsight, Google Analytics, Coremetrics, Hitwise, Keynote, Test and Target, Sitespect.
Required job duties are essentially sedentary work consisting of occasional walking, standing and lifting and/or carrying 20 lbs. maximum, seeing, speaking, hearing.
Required job duties are normally performed in a climate-controlled office environment.
Four-year college degree in business, statistics or related field.
Five years business planning, marketing, consulting or equivalent experience.
Special Skills Requirements
- Strong presentation and report writing skills.
- Relationship management skills.
- Ability to create effective business partner relationships.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to conjure support and results from non-direct reports.
- Strong technical skills in web analytics, tag management, marketing analysis, synthetic transactions, optimization and simulation.
- Experience in solving quantitative marketing problems related to direct marketing analytics and development of marketing scorecards.
- Strong with PC databases, spreadsheets, and statistics.
- Ability to mentor and coach team members.
Farmers Insurance is one of the country's largest insurers of vehicles, homes and small businesses and provides a wide range of other...