BevyUp.com, the next WW social shopping platform is looking for a talented and detail-oriented User Experience Designer to imagine, create and perfect our user experience across multiple devices (PC/Mobile/Tablet).
We are looking for the following:
1. Ability to produce designs for apps or websites from scratch AND ALSO hands on-execution skills
2. Deep understanding of the design, experimentation and iteration processes.
3. Ability to think through and solve interaction design and usability problems.
4. Start-up or small studio experience is a plus (fast-paced environment/ Lean development)
5. Some Code experience (Not looking for an accomplished developer)
6. Solid understanding of how aesthetics and engineering work together to create a user-centered experience.
7. Comfortable creating versatile concepts and styles.
8. 3-5 years' experience
9. Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, Dreamweaver, Experienced with HTML, CSS, JQuery and Java Script.
10. Located in the Seattle metro area
If you think you have the goods please reply to this post with your resume and portfolio!