Grant Accountant/Budget Analyst/Manager role will be multifaceted and wide ranging, including responsibilities for Financial Reporting, Grant Accounting, Budgeting, and Billing. Role will have a genuine impact on organizational success and ability to serve its mission! Strong leadership, communication skills as well as analytical abilities!
Convenient public transit accessibility! Work with bright motivated committed team of professionals!
- Annual budget process, variance analysis,
- Ongoing revisions/forecasting/modification to grant budgets as needed
- Participate in pre-award proposals and initial budgeting
- Post-award budget review
- Ongoing grant accounting and reporting
- Ensure billing complies with grantor/funder requirements
- Analyze and report on expense tracking/trends to program managers/leaders
- Review and support subaward requirements
- Ensure all reimbursement requests are in compliance with policy
- At least 5 years of experience with Grant accounting/reporting and Budgeting and analysis in a non-profit organization
- Effective interpersonal skills, Strong analytical skills
- Proficiency with accounting software and Microsoft Excel
Please send resume to email@example.com (formerly Ajilon finance)
Accounting Principals - 10 months ago
Accounting Principals is a leader in finance and accounting staffing. With every assignment, we seek to prove our value to candidates and...