You will be responsible for contacting Medicare members and provides necessary wellness coaching to improve their health.
Develop and conduct health-related wellness seminars and training courses for Humana members to reduce or eliminate high-risk behaviors
Encourage the adoption of healthier lifestyles that conduct to a higher quality of life.
Develop and distribute health education materials
Responsible for supporting operational aspects of the division to meet the organization's goals
- Problem Solving: You are a problem solver with the ability to encourage others in collaborative problem solving. Acting as a consultant regarding resources, you engage others in problem solving without taking over.
- Is Accountable: You meet clearly stated expectations and take responsibility for achieving results.
- Clinical Knowledge: You understand clinical program design, implementation, management/monitoring to support choice in consumer medical care. Understands the medical utilization implications of such program.
- Communication: You actively listen to others to understand their perspective and ensure continuous understanding regardless of communication channel or audience.
Bachelor’s degree in Nutrition and Dietetic
A minimum of bachelor degree in Nutrition and Dietetic
A valid and active LND (License Nutrition and Dietetic from the Licensing Board of the Estado Libre Asociado de Puerto Rico ) and/or a valid and active RD license (Registered Dietitian)
Public/community speaking experience required
his role requires travel 75% of the time. Will you be able to travel based on the description? (Throughout the entire island)
Current valid license required
Excellent oral presentation, written communication and organizational skills required.
PC skills desired all Microsoft Office Programs, ( Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
Progressive experience in a medical or related setting required
Team player, ability to work with tight schedules, multiple priorities
Ability to travel and a car in a good condition. Valid driver’s license and dependable transportation necessary.
- Experience in a managed care or health insurance setting desired
- Experience with CCMS Program
- Bilingual is a plus
You will report to a Frontline Leader. This area is under the leadership of the Wellness Program Manager.
US-Puerto Rico-San Juan
Clinical Innovations and Health Practitioners
Work Environment Type
Yes, 75 % of the Time
Humana Inc. (Humana) is a full-service benefits solutions company, offering an array of health and supplemental benefit plans for employer...