The Senior Planner will apply Project Management and Planning best practice to assess schedule performance and ensure schedules are sound throughout the Developments Organization. Routinely monitor and intervene where needed to proactively maintain the overall health of the scheduling function. Integrating various schedules into a consolidated portfolio view, analyzing both short term and long term plans, and participate in the Stage Gate Verification process.
The Senior Planner must have extensive working knowledge in the development and analysis of schedules, including resource loading and critical path.
This position will necessitate coordination with other Senior Planners from the different project teams, as well as interaction with the Activity Planning team. Detailed Description
- Assess the quality of project schedules, their compliance to processes/procedures and generate formal schedule assurance review reports.
- Analyze schedule trends, benchmarks and proactively intervene to help maintain schedule performance.
- Provide consolidated project portfolio schedule reports from AGM/PGMs.
- Perform administrative duties within P6.
- Comply with Company and customer policies and procedures.
- Support the AES zero-incident safety culture and assume personal accountability and responsibility for safe work practices in all projects, activities, and operations.
Essential criteria & qualifications
Five years proven experience with Primavera P6, or four year college degree.
Excellent interpersonal and written communication skills
Desirable criteria & qualifications
Experience in working with EPMS contractors is desirable
All applicants must meet the following AES Driver Licenses and Records policy.
Alaska's slippery slopes have led to financial success for ASRC Energy Services. A subsidiary of Arctic Slope Regional Corp., ASRC...