Job Requisition Number: 71296
Category: Information Systems - Programming
Primary Location: Cincinnati, OH, US
Security Clearance: NACI
Clearance Status: Must be Obtainable
Schedule: Full Time
Type of Travel: None
Percent of Travel Required: None
Emergint Technologies a subsidary of CACI INC-FEDERAL is seeking a Systems Server Administrator.The Server Administrator candidate will be required to provide general support for Windows, Linux and Solaris workstations in the FDA laboratory and office environment. The primary duties will involve installation, administration and management of data bases and integration of processes with databases. The candidate will be expected to work with Symantec Endpoint Protection (SEP) and Windows Server Update Services (WSUS) packages and integrate them with databases.
Candidate must have experience with databases such as MySQL, Oracle, etc. and should be familiar with working with Windows 7 and Windows Server operating systems and with LINUX/HPC environments. The candidate is expected to have associated basic systems engineering skills and knowledge of shell scripting and advanced Windows operating system skills. The candidate is expected to have strong database administration skills in recent versions of MySQL or Oracle, demonstrated skills in WSUS scripting and SEP management.
- data transfer protocols
- XML, Python/Java/PHP programming
- Web development and scripting
- Familiarity with the following technologies: Active Directory, Virtualization platforms, Microsoft Windows, Unix, Linux, Mac OS X, LDAP, 802.11x wireless, firewalls, routers, network protocols and architecture, databases
BS plus five (5) years of experience in database management, windows server administration with WSUS and SEP or a MS plus three (3) years of experience in database management, windows server administration with WSUS and SEP.
At CACI, we don't just hire you for a job; we hire you for a career. CACI recruits, retains, and develops a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. We empower you to forge your path while providing you with the tools, guidance, and flexibility needed to accomplish your career goals. CACI has a clear, defined strategy that has guided our success for over fifty years.
Consider a career with CACI, where you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing the information technology and consulting solutions America needs to defeat global terrorism, secure our homeland and improve government services.CACI provides information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian clients. A member of the Fortune 1000 Largest Companies and the Russell 2000 Index, CACI provides dynamic careers for approximately 14,900 employees working in over 120 offices worldwide.
CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V. is seeking a Web Designer to join our team in Cincinnati, OH. The successful candidate will support our efforts with the Education and Information Division (EID) within the National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health (NIOSH). The Web Designer will:
- Participate in the development and maintenance of the NIOSH Intranet and Internet web sites
- Provide expertise and services for automating, managing, and evaluating web-based pages, publications, and multimedia
- Continually review and improve products and interfaces
- Provide site metrics based on customer requirements
- Interact with customer's and business partners when developing interfaces
- Work closely with team members and customers to research and troubleshoot issues
- Document weekly progress status
- Assures all web pages and applications are accessible as mandated by the federal government in accordance with Section 508 of the Rehabilitation Act
- Assist with user acceptance testing
- Typically requires bachelor's degree or equivalent and two to four years of related experience.
- Expert knowledge in HTML (including hand coding in HTML)
- Expert knowledge of HTML editors (Dreamweaver)
- Expert CSS skills
- FTP skills
- Possess strong HTML skills
- Strong knowledge of UI and interactive design skills
- Design skills that can support diverse objectives
- Ability to present designs to both technical and business audiences
- Accuracy and thoroughness in design work
- Ability to consolidate large amounts of information.
- Demonstration of creative, technical and analytical skills.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and deliver high quality deliverables by deadlines
- Flexible and adaptable with the ability to learn quickly in various technical and creative environments, while delivering quality work
- Strong knowledge of user interface design and usability, in addition to a strong knowledge of color, layout, design principles, and typography
CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V.
- Knowledge of HTML5
- Knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator, In Design, Flash skills, video editing
- Knowledge of Content Management System concepts and applications
- Knowledge of Microsoft SharePoint
- Knowledge of site metric tools
- Knowledge of mobile web techniques
CACI International - 19 months ago
CACI provides information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence,...