RealNetworks, Inc. is a digital media, online gaming and streaming company headquartered in Seattle, Washington. Real provides the universal platform for the delivery of any digital media, from any point of origin, across virtually any network, to any person on any Internet-enabled device anywhere in the world.
Reporting to the Facilities Manager, this position is responsible for assisting in space planning, performing routine maintenance and repair tasks, assisting in other local infrastructure support activities as well as aiding in security for our Seattle headquarters facility as assigned.
Key Accountabilities/% of Time
SPACE PLANNING: 25%
- Daily work request response via facilities tickets
- Coordination with building engineering and janitorial staff
- Conference room setup & repairs
- Public space setup/configuration requests
VENDOR MANAGEMENT: 10%
- Office preparation/logistics
- Move Add Change assistance
- Janitorial assistance
- HVAC back-up
- Floor Warden assistance
- Access card issuing
- Business hours emergency response
- Offsite meeting coordination and security
Education High School Diploma Preferred
- Back-up support: UPS, USPS, “in-house” mail delivery
Experience 2-4 Years Building Maintenance, Facilities or similar experience preferred
RealNetworks, Inc. is proud to offer our full time employees an extensive benefits package; including vacation, medical, dental, vision, 401K, an employee stock purchase program and subsidized commuting options. Additional benefits include our charitable matching program, learning and development programs, employee wellness plans and more!
RealNetworks is an equal opportunity employer (EOE)
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
As Listed Above