Job Id: 177415
Full/Part Time: Part-Time
Nearest Major Market: Columbia, SC, US
We are seeking a skilled and highly motivated part time Warehouse Worker/Loader to join our growing team of professionals. The Warehouse Worker/Loader is primarily focused on receiving, stocking, pulling, staging, loading and shipping merchandise. If you like to be on the move all day long and seek opportunities to learn, train, and really grow within a company, you should consider our part time Warehouse Worker/Loader opportunity!
As a Warehouse Worker/Loader, you will be moving the right auto parts to the right place with safety, precision and speed. The Warehouse Worker/Loader will also be using an electronic scanner to pull parts, and pack and load them for shipment.
Other responsibilities will include:
- Moving through aisles, rows and shelves
- Having a keen sense for seeing, hearing and remembering part numbers and line codes
- Lifting merchandise up to 60 lbs as needed
- Maneuvering heavy equipment using hand trucks motorize cards, pallet jackets, etc
- Helping team members maintain a clean, organized floor
- Keen sense for seeing, hearing and remembering part numbers and line codes
- Strength to lift 60 lbs of merchandise and Push/Pull up to 300 lbs using mechanical aids, such as
hand trucks, barrel dollies, motorized carts, pallet jacks, etc.
- Agility to bend to floor-level shelves and reach to upper shelves (eight feet) with use of stool or
- Stamina to stand and walk for entire work shift
- Desire to go above and beyond the job description
- Motivated team player and independent worker
- Minimum 18 Years of Age
- Pre-Employment Drug Screen and Background Check
Since the 1920's, we've sped our way to become a powerhouse in the auto parts industry. Fueled by the popularity of the automobile, our name can now be seen on over 5,800 stores, 58 distribution centers, and 13,000 NAPA AutoCare facilities across the country, and we're not stopping there.
Our 80 years of experience has made us an industry leader, but don't let our age lead you to believe we can't keep up with the changing times. We're not your grandfather's NAPA. As our vehicles become more advanced, we've adapted our business in ways that allow us to stay ahead of the curve. We're constantly updating our inventory of over 500,000 parts, opening new stores, reaching out to customers in new ways, and most importantly, we're hiring new talent to join our ranks.
It's an exciting time to join our team and we need people like you to help us accelerate our business into the future. Our growth depends on the dedication and enthusiasm of our employees. At NAPA, we want to continue to expand our presence, but at the heart of our business we just love automobiles. That's probably one of the reasons you're visiting this page. You share our passion to help customers, both retail and wholesale, keep their vehicles running. At NAPA, you'll be part a team that's building on an 80-year legacy of NAPA KNOW HOW, backed by the best employees in the world.
Genuine Parts Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/V/H ~WD J2W: IND
Genuine Parts Company - 4 months ago